ODU’s Urban Lofts & Flats
The Mill brings together the best of ODU’s off-campus housing into one incredible location. Its modern style, spacious floor plans, safe environment, and proximity to campus make it stand on a level all its own.
Even better, it provides everything you could want from off-campus housing at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end apartments. See what we offer:
The Mill Features:
- Gorgeous granite kitchens with breakfast bars.
- Walking distance to campus, restaurants and nightlife!
- 4 bedroom units with 2 or 3 full bathrooms.
- Industrial lighting and ceiling fans throughout.
- Central Air and Heat. Washer / dryer in each unit.
- Near Monarch Village shops and ODU shuttle routes.
- Spacious sky high ceilings. Loft style units.
- Reclaimed hard wood or new wood planked flooring in each unit.
- Roommate Matching Services.
- Decal controlled and gated parking.
- Keyless Entry System to apartment units.
- Envious guests!
$599 per Resident
$559 per Resident
The History of The Knitting Mill
2005 – Present: The Mill Lofts
Loft Apartments for ODU Students
1980—90’s: Atlantic Ordnance & Gyro
Ship Equipment Repair
1940—50’s: Old Dominion Paper Co.
Warehouse and Office
1930’s: Surfboard Production
1920: Atlas Storage
1915: Baldwin Prince & Co.
Cotton and Cotton Linters
1910: National Wood Products Co.
Wood working and Processing
1895: Lambert’s Point Knitting Mill
Knitting, spinning and seaming